Thursday, August 18, 2011

100 Stars


So, silly me. I overlooked an entire level - Tall Tall Mountain. I had never seen any footage from it, never heard anyone talk about it, and its entrance is so inconspicuous, if I wasn't counting up the remaining stars I needed to gather, I would have never even thought to look for it.

It calls back to the first Mario game with the unique mushroom platforms, but other than that it's a fairly forgettable level. I'm even having trouble finding a picture of it on Google Images.

Shrooms, mahn.


Anyway, it was a nice break to find six relatively easy stars, which helped me reach the 100 star milestone! Now it's back to collecting 100 coins in each level and dealing with the infuriating Rainbow world. If you listen real close, late at night, you can hear faint F-bombs floating in the breeze, coming from NJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment