Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lunch Break: Kirby's Epic Yarn


In addition to writing this blog, I am also a photographer (website), and the other day I did some extra work for a client and got a $50 GameStop gift card in return. Nice! So with that, I'm sadly adding three more games to my collection: Kirby's Epic Yarn, NHL 10, and 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand.

Since I was starting to get "ye olde burne oute" on Xenoblade, I figured I would jump into my newly acquired, relatively short Kirby game as a palate cleanser, and I'm actually almost done. I'm been chugging through this delightful platformer for the past week and have already reached the final world.

I should finish it up in the next couple of days then I'll have a review for my eagerly awaiting audience of three readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment