Monday, June 20, 2011

Please Hold: Burnout 3


Yeah - I gotta take a break. I have been avoiding playing this game for weeks now. It's not that it's bad or boring, it's just so tedious. For the time being, this will remain in my PS2 and I will periodically jump in and collect a few medals between other games in the backlog.

As for my next game, it's one I've been talking about starting for a while. A game that many have warned is literally impossible to beat. Most of my friends have no faith that I can beat this one. Of course I'm talking about the legendary...


Wish me luck...

3 comments:

  1. I can't see anything there, so my guess is either Master Blaster or more likely Ninja Gaiden on the NES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fixed it. Thanks man. Good guess by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ninja gaiden 2 i beat, but never tried 1. didn't know it was that hard. i'll emulate it sometime to see how hard it is. good luck!

    ReplyDelete