Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Up Next: Burnout 3 Takedown


Oh my my. Oh hell yes.

I'm not big on racing games. I'm not big on sports games in general, but this is one of the most fun games I've ever played.

It's not like other racing games - there are no licensed cars, no boring custom modding or tweaking your stupid steering pistons, and you're encouraged to crash. That's right - crashing cars on purpose and getting rewarded for it. It's absolute adolescent joy. I mean look at this!


I used to play this at my youth group back in the 05/06 timeframe. This one dude, Jae, would always go "YEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!" whenever the car blew up the second time. I can't play this game without that manly shout resounding in my head. It's got the same feeling of a testosterone injection that God of War does. Except Burnout 3 literally makes your balls bigger.

Why I Never Finished It:
This game is LONG. 150+ events to complete - and they're all fairly challenging. As fun as it is, this game can be a freaking beast sometimes. But now it's time to cross it off the list.

Let's do it! Burnout 3 for PS2.

No comments:

Post a Comment