Monday, February 21, 2011

Almost There...Kingdom Hearts II


Yes, the light at the end of the tunnel is fully visible at this point. The final world is now available to jump into, but I need to level up about 10 levels before I get in there.

As far as my last few hours of playtime, its been more of the same. Frustrating combat that's difficult for the wrong reasons and an intriguing storyline ruined by trite writing. I've actually found myself skipping almost every cutscene either because:

A) I got the point about 5 minutes ago
B) It's too corny to even care

The thing I was most excited about when I bought this game were the cool new levels - specifically the Tron level and the '20s black and white level. Both of those levels were so painfully short and were actually subsets of larger worlds - so they didn't get the full attention of the full levels like the stupid effing Little Mermaid world.

Retro = Money
Tron is teh coolest!
I'm actually interested in seeing the ending of the story, I'm just dreading the process of getting there. About 6-7 hours to go. Hopefully finish this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment