Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Up Next: Kingdom Hearts 2


Alright. Kingdom Hearts. I've been playing a lot of shorter games lately and I thought it was time to throw in a big one. The first game captured gamers' imagination with the combo of Final Fantasy and Disney characters. Many skeptics thought the game would fail, but it turned out to be a wildly successful game which grew into an enormous franchise. 

Why I Never Finished It: I adored the first game's story and gameplay, aside from a few gripes, but the second one...ehhh. I initially planned to start from the beginning when I started playing it again last night, but I had already put in 9 hours, and I wasn't forfeiting that time. From what I remember, the first five hours is EXTREMELY slow and tedious. By the time I got to the nine hour mark, I had no reason - gameplay or story - to continue. So here I go. This is gonna be painful. Well, not painful...annoying. Like sitting on your wallet for a long car ride. 

Kingdom Hearts 2 for PS2. Let's do it.

2 comments:

  1. Why do you insist on punishing yourself so??

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been there man. 10 hr mark and i quit. best of luck.

    ReplyDelete