Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Taking a Break...


Hello friends. For the remainder of December, I will be taking a break from the Game Adventure to focus on finishing my Bible Adventure by December 31. In the past six months I have finished eleven games - just under two games a month. For someone with a full time job and two blogs, that's not too bad. I've also felt the need to go into GameStop lessen and lessen with each passing week. Believe me, I'm excited to finish and go out and play Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid Other M and tons of other games. And Lord help me if I don't finish before Portal 2 comes out. But for now, I'm having a great time experiencing all that I've missed over the years. The levels that remained out of reach and out of sight until now are wonderful, eye opening experiences. 

If you have a big backlog, why not go back through a few games yourself to see what you'll find. Don't force yourself to finish a terrible game, but that Zelda DS game that has sat in your drawer, the last few levels of that PSN game you've been meaning to finish - go back and finish those babies, and use the money you'd spend on a new game for yourself for a gift for a friend.

So as I take this break, feel free to go back and read my old reviews, comment on some old stuff, and leave suggestions for what you'd like to see me play or ideas for what else I can do with the site.

So hold tight. I will return in January 2011 with one of the most revered games of all time. I'll give you a hint: 



Get ready. 2011 is gon' be inTENSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment